Monday, July 4, 2011

Good & Bad of Today's 5k

I ran another 5k today (then took a nap!).  Here are the high points and low points:

Good:
I ran my best time on a competitive race.  And without music!  I only walked twice, and both were sorta mental health breaks; I expected the course to turn sooner than it did, so I walked off my disappointment. 

Bad:
I chose this race because of the pancake breakfast after the race, but lost my money (a twenty dollar bill!!) from my sock sometime in the race, so I didn't get any. 
I realized that I had to go pee soon after the race started.  

Luckily, the bad stuff worked itself out.  Since I had to pee, I wasn't running to get to the pancakes, but to get to the bathroom!  And when I got home, my roommate had saved me a plate of eggs, sausage, and a biscuit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment