Friday, November 11, 2011

Muffin Top

More than once, I've had people mention that my pants seem too big for me.  Occasionally that has been because I've lost weight but haven't updated my wardrobe.

But more likely, it's because I'm avoiding muffin top.  You know, the bulge over your the waistband of your pants?  Man, I hate that look!  So I get pants that rest on the biggest part of my waist, rather than constricting any part of my waist.  This strategy makes pants more comfortable while sitting, and avoids muffin top.  Unfortunately, it also means that the rest of the pants are a bit baggy.

I wish that  someone would make muffin top-free pants.  Somehow make the waistband stretchy, or make the waistband a couple inches large than the rest of the pants. 

Until then, I'll likely continue to wear my pants a size too big.  And keep trying to hit the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment