Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blind Date

I dreamt last night that I was dating a blind guy. It was interesting, because I started to think about all sorts of ways to be attractive for him, and what he wouldn't notice.

First off, my hair would definitely change. Now, when it looks good, it feels crunchy. But a blind guy would want soft hair! So I'd probably get a much shorter cut. I also thought about smell. He'd probably be more sensitive to smells, so I'd have to shower more often, pay attention to the lotions, hair products, deodorant, colognes that I wear, and watch my farting.

He wouldn't notice make-up, except may be the taste of lip gloss, so I could skip out on that a lot more!

I don't think dating a blind guy would affect how my partner would feel about my weight. Either way, he'd be touching me, so it's still a personal choice how firm or round (s)he prefers. Similar for breast size, although there'd be less focus on the look of them and more on the feel and grab-ability. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment