Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Why I Can't Travel

I've traveled a lot this summer, but was considering one more trip.  Unfortunately, new and exciting bills are starting to pop up.  Here they are:

Dental work on Piggie, and boarding : $400
Mouth guard for me: $350
Framed two posters: $350
Fix A/C on Washington car (Black Beauty, or BB): $250
120k service on California car (Vera): $250
New laptop:  $650

Plus three trips to the family, and having my nephew visit.

Oh, and I don't get paid for two summer months...

However, the real reason that I'm not taking my friend up on her offer of a visit to Omaha is that I'm running out of time this summer.  I had 19 projects that I wanted to accomplish this summer, and I've only done four of them.  Plus, with all of my traveling, it seems like I've barely spent much time at home.  I was at home and bored for a few days a month ago, but mostly I've been on the go.  But, the extra costs that I shared above are good reasons, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment