Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2018 Fun!

As I was adding important dates to our new Ellie calendar, I saw that we did a lot of fun stuff!  I wanted to get it all down somewhere, so here you go!

In January, we celebrated my Gram's birthday and Ellie turned 3!
In February, we had a nice Valentine's dinner.
I went to Washington in March because I missed my niblings.  I'm sure I also had pie on Pi Day.  :)
It looks like we went to Washington in April, too.
I went back to Washington in June for my nephew's high school graduation, and we started our many appointments for Brie.  Poor puppy had her knee surgery in June!
We celebrated July 4th, and I saw Gwen Stefani in Vegas with a long-time friend in July.  We also went to Seaside , OR, with my family in July.  That was Gary's first time on this annual trip!  July was our first of 3 Angel's games this year.
I went back to Washington right before school started in August.  Gary and I went to a musical in both August and September.  I went to Six Flags with a student group in September, too.  Gary also brought Ellie up to Taft to visit me for a weekend!
In October, I visited my niblings in Seattle to welcome my oldest nephew to college, and I took my student club to the Bakersfield Pride Festival.
In November, we only traveled for Thanksgiving.
I went to Wicked with my long-time friend in December, then we went to Washington again for the holidays and Auntie Day.

Lots of music, and Angel's games, and family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment