Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Coffee Day

Awhile ago, I instituted Coffee Day at work.  I decided that drinking several cups of coffee a day, each with several tablespoons of creamer, was not helping my effort to eat healthier and lose weight.
There's been some confusion about Coffee Day, however.  See, it only applies when I'm at work.  For example, yesterday was not Coffee Day, so I had tea at work.  Then I went out to dinner and had pie (for Pi Day), so of course I had coffee with my Red Velvet Cake cream pie.  Because the after-dinner coffee was not at work, yesterday was not my Coffee Day.
Today is my Coffee Day because I had an early-morning reception at work.  I was hoping for coffee and croissants, but only got the coffee part.  
Anyway, now, I have fat-free creamer at work.  So I'm re-thinking this whole Coffee Day plan.  My biggest diet hurdle is fat, so may be I can drink unlimited creamed coffee if the creamer is fat-free?  I might decide to make an exception to having only one Coffee Day a week while I have the fat-free creamer, but it makes for a somewhat unsatisfying cup of coffee so I probably won't get that kind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment