Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Year Completion: 2014 to 2015

v  My accomplishments, wins, and breakthroughs this year were:
Ø  Dating Gary.
Ø  Continue as instructor, and keep improving.

v  My unmet expectations, failures, and breakdowns this year were:
Ø  Not losing weight.
Ø  Not living new Gary

v  I learned this year: I could give up teaching full-time and be happy.

v  What am I doing that’s working for me?
Ø  Visiting family.
Ø  Dating Gary

v  What am I tolerating?
Ø  Grading too much.
Ø  Skipping workouts, or not working out hard enough.

v  The breakthrough that I would like to have next year is: living near Gary, & balance grading and the rest of my life.

v  The judgment, philosophy, or belief that I’m willing to let go of to support that breakthrough is that: I can’t accept a cut in pay. 

v  What I can count on myself for is:
Ø  Loving my kids
Ø  Intelligence
Ø  Humor
Ø  Trying
Ø  Trying new things

No comments:

Post a Comment