Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Completion: 2012 to 2013

My accomplishments, wins, and breakthroughs this year were:
    Got a teaching job!!!
    Easily completed the Pendleton 5k Mud Run.
    Started dating Gary.

My unmet expectations, failures, and breakdowns this year were:
    Not getting a job closer to the kids.
    Not losing weight.

I learned this year: that I still enjoy teaching.

What am I doing that’s working for me?
    Visiting family.

What am I tolerating?
    Grading too much.
    Skipping workouts, or not working out hard enough.

What am I willing to take responsibility for?
    Over-grading.

I would like to acknowledge myself for:
    Bravely starting a new job and new life.

The breakthrough that I would like to have next year is: balance grading and the rest of my life.

The judgment, philosophy, or belief that I’m willing to let go of to support that breakthrough is that: I have to read everything

What I can count on myself for is:
    Loving my kids
    Intelligence
    Humor
    Trying
    Trying new things

No comments:

Post a Comment