Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Texts from my Boy Friends

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I hate to make decisions.  So tonight I texted a silly decision that I needed to make to some people so that they could make the decisions for me.  I ended up choosing four guy friends (well, one of them is more than a friend) who usually text me back quickly.  And they did.  I got this sequence of texts within 60 seconds of sending my text.  Here is what we wrote:

Me:  Random question for you, my magic 8ball:  Should I go to Target on the way to the gym tonight?

Guy 1: Yes, if you need something from Target.
Guy 2: Left, corner pocket.
Guy 2: Oops, wrong 8 ball.
Guy 3: My sources say yes.
Guy 4: Unclear at this time, ask again later...
Guy 2: Unless item at Target is a medical or work necessity, go after the gym.

Oh, my boy friends make me smile.  They're so cute!  And helpful.

Anyway, before Guy 1 even texted me back, I had decided to wait on going to Target to exchange the pants that I just bought for a smaller size until I had my shopping list with me; there's bound to be something that I need there!

No comments:

Post a Comment