Saturday, June 16, 2012

Horseback Riding

Last year, I took my niece horseback riding.  I enjoyed it, so I wanted to take a couple of lessons to see if it was something that I could turn into a hobby.  I don't know why I keep looking for hobbies, though, since I don't really have time for anything new!  When a Groupon for horseback riding lessons came up, I grabbed it. 

I finally was able to schedule the lesson a few days ago (remember, I have no time in my schedule?).  It was fun, but might require more coordination than I have.  But it was also a good workout; yay!  When I put "horseback riding" into my SparkPeople.com cardio counter, it said that I burned several hundred calories in my half hour lesson!  And today, a few days later, I really feel it.  My inner thighs are totally sore.  Good!  That means that I did something!

I'll check out how much lessons are without the coupon, but might not go again until I move up to a more rural area.  I should have lots of options for lessons, then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment