Monday, December 6, 2010

It Gets Better

A friend of mine had this link from Pixar on FB.  I didn't really know what it was about, but I checked it out because she said that it was important.  As it started, I still wasn't sure what it was about, but I'm a geek and know lots of geeks, so I could already related.  Then when it started supporting gays, I loved it! <3  I was almost crying at work.  That might've been PMS, though. 

I took the rest of the hour at work (shhh!) to watch the one from Google and Facebook.  I even watched one by that Lambert guy.  This is my take.

  1. The Pixar one was the best.  It was the most well-made.  There was a sort of storyline, sad and happy stories, and great support.  I liked how a somewhat senior executive started it off, then came out later.  
  2. Hot people work at FB!!  OMG.  
  3. That Google background has GOT to go.  This one seemed sorta rinky-dink, which is surprising coming from Google.  Especially compared to Pixar.  There weren't even that many speakers.  
I love the project, even though it was started by Dan Savage (who is not my favorite gay celebrity).

In sum, can I work at FB and date the hot men and women there?  Bi-pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment